Eurosatory, the world’s leading Defence, Security, and Civil Protection exhibition, is thrilled to announce the Eurosatory Start-Ups Challenge 2024. Eurosatory is looking for start-ups with groundbreaking products, exceptional services, or unique expertise that can redefine the landscape of defence, security, and civil protection.
Do you have a solution to address complex crises, ranging from high-intensity conflicts to humanitarian and environmental disasters? Eurosatory is seeking out the brightest minds and the most innovative start-ups who can revolutionize the way we respond to these critical issues.
Eurosatory is looking for :
- Cutting-edge technology
- Innovative products
- Unique service offerings
To address one of the following categories:
- Engineering, design, and materials
- Human support and protection
- Armament and reduced lethality
- Infrastructure protection
- Protection of the environment and natural disasters
- Operations command (crises and conflicts)
- An Open Category, for all other proposals
Get a free booth in the 2024 Eurosatory Lab, 2 tickets to the Official reception, giving you visibility & exposure with the opportunity to showcase your innovative solutions to an international audience of industry leaders, policymakers, and potential investors.