The IBM Hyper Protect Accelerator is an investment-readiness and technical mentorship program, run in partnership with Village Capital and IBM. The program supports impact-focused startups leveraging highly sensitive data to improve the quality of, and access to: digital, financial, and healthcare services. It has already supported 146 early-stage startups across the world and is now open to applications for Cohort 6 and Friends of Hyper Protect (FoHP) Class III.
Village Capital and IBM will identify, vet, and recruit 45 companies using highly sensitive personal data to increase access to digital solutions, including -but not limited to- Fintech, Datatech, Digital Assets, Edtech, Insuretch, and other solutions. The virtual Accelerator will take place between September and December 2023 and there will be continued support from IBM into 2024.
If managing sensitive data is at the core of your business and security on the public cloud is a priority for you, then this accelerator is for you!
Build deep connections with other founders in your cohort and our larger Village Capital investor and alumni network.
1 year of on-demand technical mentorship, where companies get access to IBM’s network of subject matter experts, partners, technicians, go-to-market support, co-marketing, and branding.
Join interactive sessions tailored to help your company identify early milestones and prepare for your next round of capital.
Work with an investment analyst who will coach you 1:1 on building a financial model, identifying unit economics, and using financial metrics.
Get featured on Village Capital’s program website and other collateral.
- IBM Cloud Credits
Access to up to $120,000 in IBM Cloud credits, up to $10,000 per month for the first year.
✔️Requirements for program participation
To be eligible, you must be:
- Legally incorporated a a for-profit entity
- Using Personally Identifiable Information to increase access to digital, financial, or healthcare services
- Making under $10 million in yearly revenue
- Less than 10 years old
- Having good traction (this is not limited to revenue, but can include successful pilot studies, number of users, and/or strategic partnerships)
- A founder/member of the exec team must be able to commit to attending every session. (~40 hours total between September and December 2023, 3 hour sessions)
Please note that no equity will be taken in their company by IBM or Village Capital as part of the program.
- Applications Close : June 30, 2023
- Cohort Announced : September, 2023
- IBM zDay : October 18, 2023
- Program Workshops : October – December, 2023