Are you running a tech startup and want to transform the agriculture and food tech industry in Africa? Do you have a tech solution that makes the industry more sustainable and profitable while at the same time empowering value chain actors? Do you want support on raising investment, reaching more customers and having a significant impact?
✔️Requirements for program participation
To be eligible for the SAIS Investment Readiness Programme, you must meet the following conditions:
- You must be registered and operate in Africa.
- You must have a team of at least two people who work ideally full time for the startup.
- You must have a viable digital product or service that positively impacts society.
- You must have launched your digital product at least six months before you submit your application to us.
- Your startup should have an understandable and convincing business model.
- GIZ internal preselection process: October to November 17th, 2023
- Interviews with the preselected startups: November 20th – December 15th, 2023
- First information if you might be selected: December 2023
- Final confirmation: January 2024
- Onboarding: January 2024